Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fluxus

This week we are reading part for the book Fluxus Experience by Hannah Higgins. I was interested to read this because I did not know what fluxus even meant before reading this. I was a bit confused at first when I read this but then got into the flow of things. I liked that while reading this it made me think about different art that i have seen before and how i could look at it differently. I really like the idea of the fluxus because it makes the experience of seeing art more enjoyable. I feel like this is more of my kind of art and way of thinking through a lot of things because it lets my mind go and experience different things than if it were more structured. I am interested in seeing what we are going to talk about and do on Monday after reading this because I really liked this idea of a sort of unconventional art.

No comments:

Post a Comment