Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lost

I have never watched an episode of Lost before, so having this as an assignment gave me a reason to! I have friends that are overly obsessed with this show, so it was nice to see what the hype was all about. Because of never seeing it before, it was nice to see it in that perspective. I didn't know the history in each of the characters, so I was able to focus on just those particular episodes. It was also very interesting to see how both the episodes coincided with each other. It was hard to tell what was real and what wasn't while watching each episode. I don't know if that is because I have not see previous episodes or if that's what the director was going for. Was he trying to make the suspense come from what was real or what wasn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment