Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Short Stories 1

Short stories have always been my favorite form of literature. I love how they have a great deal of detail and information in such a short length. Authors of short stories have to invoke the reader right in the beginning, if not then the story fails. By attracting the readers attention right away, they have to use detail and show connections with characters. Walser, Kafka, and Melville do a wonderful job and completely these tasks. All three do a great job and giving their ordinary characters something remarkable happen to them. I liked the connection that they had in that area. It became more appealing to me because then I was able to see how each author wrote differently to show the same situations.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.stories.pk i have visited to this site and found to get the interested and informative story which is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete