Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Howe and Countering

Does anyone else seem to find this extremely challenging at points? I get so stressed trying to think about what is going on sometimes! Along with my frustration, the form of the Howe poems just added to my headache. I think it is an unique idea but at the same time, is it too far? Has this been taken so far out that it looses the "poeticness"? I am very much so confused.
I just wanted to comment on the discussions that were held on Monday. I am not sure if our group was the only group, but did anyone else feel like that had to really stretch it to feel as though they were on a solid lead to finding the answer to their questions? I am at a constant battle with some of these pieces of whether or not I am getting it or I am just way too farfetched.

No comments:

Post a Comment