Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things fall apart: part 1

So this week we are starting a new book by Chinua Achebe. I was very excited for this week because this was the only book I found at a normal book store. I felt that this meant that it would be the most interesting in my eyes. I was intrigued by the story of this book. This book was much easier to read and much more my style of read. I am super excited for this week because I'm actually going to like what we are reading for once. I am really interested in how the rest of our class reacts to this book. I think that this is a change in pace of what we were doing but I also think that it is going to be a great change and our class will be much more vocal this week because this is a book like ones many of us read on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment