Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I found it interesting to read William Carlos Willams because I feel like I've read a lot about him through other poems. Ted Berrigan as well as Alan Ginsberg both talk about him. I thought his ideas were interesting. You do find that after a new style of writing, whether it be in poems or literature, it often gets regenerated and distorted into what someone's new interpretation of this new idea. People should be looking for new ways to go about writing poems, it makes for new and interesting way of going about things. I thought that the 100,000,000 poem's were interesting. I thought it was kind of cool how you would go to a new one and see some of the same lines you've read before but yet there's still a new line that you haven't seen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment