Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Activist part 2

This week we are reading the novel The Activist by Renee Gladman. This novel is interesting because it is all about paranoia and perspective. The thought of a bridge or not is the main subject of the book, but this does not begin to describe the differences in perspective in this story. I found this book interesting because it actually kind of made scence to me because of all the paranoia. I found myself thinking about all the paranoia that people have about different things in real life. Also I thought about the different perspectives that were given in the book and I found them very helpful because without the use of changing up the perspective and how the book is written the author would not have gotten her point across. I thought that the other reading we had to do for today was good at bringing the idea of politics and literature and how they affect each other. I am interested to see how others liked the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment