Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lost

The two episodes of lost were really great, I've never watched the show religiously so it is interesting to watch specific episodes that tie in together without knowing what is all going on. I think it kind of helps not knowing what is going on because you can focus more on one single problem instead of the five hundred other problems I hear that go on in this show. The whole idea of time travel is an interesting topic in on of itself. I feel like Faraday should have never existed at all if his mother killed him 30 years prior. All be it I have no clue about the rules and regulations behind time travel. I'm real interested to see what fan ficton is written about these episodes. I'm sure people have taken some intriguing perspectives on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment