Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fan Fiction

First off, I did not want to read very far into the fan sites for Lost for the fact of there were spoiler alerts all over and I honestly and starting to get hooked on Lost! I didn't really read very far into the parts that had spoiler alerts, but from what I did read, it is almost as if these people escape into another world when they are thinking about Lost. It reminds me of in the beginning of the semester, a lot of people had shared that they like a good book because the reader can "escape" into it. I hadn't really thought about it that way for a television series until I looked at these pieces. This could totally be an outlet or escape for a lot of people. I thought it was neat to see that connection between a good book and this television series.

No comments:

Post a Comment