Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lost

I love 'Lost' so I was particularly excited for this week because we get to watch a few episodes and talk about it. I love that it can take the most simple topic of being stranded on an island and get the viewer so into the story. I love the suspense that the series has and when you watch it you just have to keep watching because you want to know what happens next. In the episodes that we watched for this week the idea of time travel and free will are put to the test and presented in an interesting way. Before watching these from class I had watched them when they first were on TV and it was interesting the different things that I thought about and noticed the first time watching it and watching it again. I thought a lot more about the ideas of time and the interesting connections of these episodes and The Inventions of Morel.

No comments:

Post a Comment