Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flarf

I love the randomness that is happening in a lot of the pieces everyone put together! I also enjoyed that same feeling for the readings for today. When I initially had looked up the words wet and back together into Google, a few things came up that I was not exactly expecting. This is what I had gotten out of it:
Wetback:
Those crazy Valley People,
Journey across the wet waters.
So rude, those wild coyotes!
They get in your way
and are an extreme nuisance to all Americans.

But really, what is it?
Why it is the moist gunk which appears in the corner of your eye after a long nights rest.

I loved that even doing something so simple like what we did with Google, it can still pull up something other than what was initially thought of, random.

No comments:

Post a Comment