Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lost episodes

This week we are watching episodes of Lost, particularly season 4 episode 5 “The Constant” and season 5 episode 14 “The Variable.” These episodes were very interesting considering that I haven’t been keeping up with the TV show. The thing that fascinates me is that even though I haven’t been watching the previous seasons or episodes, the episodes that we watched did a good job in filling me in on what was going on. Lost is a great show that does well in building suspense and makes the viewers want to watch more to know what is going to happen to the characters. At times it was hard to tell if what the characters were seeing was actually real, similar to that of the character in The Invention of Morel. The story seems complex, but I guess that’s what makes it so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment