Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Activist

This week we are reading a new book called The Activist by Renee Gladman. Before reading this book I had no idea what it was about and so I just went into it blindly. I think that this was probably a good thing because it made me get into the story more. Even though it was a bit confusing I think I followed the storyline pretty well. I understood the different points and views of people and was able to follow the changes in people talking and figuring out the situation. I am interested to see how the other people in class react to this book because it is much different than the others we have read. This book jumped around a lot and will probably confuse many of the people in class. Even though it was a short read it was complicated because of the jumps and twists of the way it is presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment