Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flarf

I have worked with flarf a lot previously and it has become one of my favorite forms of writing. I really appreciate the creativity that comes out in it even though it is a fairly passive form of writing. Its constraints and methods are really interesting to me because they are so culturally relevant and you don't have to be afraid of anything when you do it. These are a couple of flarf poems I wrote in the past:

SAY NO TO CONDOMS

Nancy puts on body lotion all over her pregnant belly
Just punch her in the stomach instead, a gas pipe
Doctors believed at first that it was a penis
that made a sound described as a “wounded moose
although they determined later that it was a small trunk, through which the baby could breathe




Your Heart Belongs To Jesus, But Your Ass Belongs To Me

Once aloft, the actual meat in the murder sandwich is fairly straightforward
for starters when flaccid it always appears shriveled
Slurping and licking all the cum out like
When I was zombie
Molestation is a pastime adopted by
Japanese, Michael Jackson
so was Hello Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment