Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fan Fiction

I was pretty interested when looking on the fan sites for Lost. I honestly can say before this class I never watched an episode or had any desire to watch the show. I guess I'm one of those people that if I don't start watching a show at the beginning I have a hard time trying to get into it in the middle or end. It was interesting to read my classmates blogs before me, and one thing that really stood out to me was that one of them had mentioned not really being obsessed with anything but than really thinking about it and realizing they check the gossip sites and various other sites daily. I had the same thought thinking wow how can these people be soooo into a show. Then I took a moment and realized that I am on my phone ALL the time, I check my email and especially facebook probably 50 times a day. I guess I can't really judge people for being so into a show when I myself have my own vices. I think as a human being it is good to form connections with people or even shows, but I start to worry when people start to bring that show into real life and they have a hard time accepting that it doesn't translate.

No comments:

Post a Comment