Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flarf

Knowing the processes involved altered my relationship with the text. Before knowing I think I was less interested in the absurdity and humor than after knowing. I didn't take the text less seriously, rather, with the first piece I think the poems became more grave somehow, more dark. I also noticed the odd trend of sexual words being thrown into the search result vomit produced by google. This gave the poems and google, an unsettling perverse quality. Political notes resound throughout the poems as well. It would be really fascinating to discover how Google's algorithms operate in the processes described by the authors.

Here is my poem:

Marry, Fuck, or Kill Sarah Palin - Grimace

On a more spiritual note:

Sarah Palin vs Raptor Jesus? VOTE NOW!

I would chose Raptor Jesus over Sarah Palin

Any day we should violate McCain’s true

Thoughts about Windows 7

Hit the link below for more

Raptor Jesus Rave!

No comments:

Post a Comment