Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Perec and Benabou

After reading the rest of the book A Void I found it very interesting because it answered all the questions I had and made everything more clear to me. I thought that it was an interesting book and had all sorts of twists and turns that made it more interesting. In reading the article by Benabou I found it nice that it related so much to the story. I thought that it was a great piece to read because it dealt with the topic of constraints and the Oulipo. After reading this article the constraints of the book were made more clear. This book's constraint was to not use the letter 'e' and I think that Perec did an impressive job at this. I thought that this book was very interesting and the article that we read with it made it all make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment