Sunday, March 14, 2010

Frankenstein and The Invention of Morel

The stories we read this week were centered around the theme of Science Fiction. Science fiction has never been a genre of reading that I particularly enjoy. Although it is very attention grabbing and interesting, I just can't come to terms with reading something I feel is so unlikely to happen in real life. I was most excited to read Frankenstein out of the two. We all know the story of Frankenstein, but I have never actually read it. I guess I never thought Frankenstein to be under the science fiction category of literature. The stories had other things in common too besides being science fiction. One thing they had in common was that the characters doubt their own creations. A second thing they had in common was writing down their experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment