Sunday, March 14, 2010

Frankenstein and The Invention of Morel

This week we read parts of both these stories. This week's stories were pretty interesting especially because we all know of Frankenstein or have at least heard of it before. It was interesting to read the story because I have never read the story before. Since I have never read the story it was interesting to read this story. Also the main there of science fiction was great this week because this is more of my kind of stories. The Invention of Morel seems to be an interesting story so far. I found that some parts of the story were kind of hard to understand probably because of the translations. The story seems like my kind of story and I am very interested to see how the rest of the book will end up. I like the fact that this is about a fugitive on a deserted island because it is kind of adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment