Sunday, March 7, 2010

short stories

This week we are reading short stories. I am very excited for this week because I like short stories and also I think they are much easier to read than some of the other stuff we read. I actually really liked the stories that we had to read for this week. I was interested to see what kind of stories we were going to read and thought they would possibly be boring, but I was pleasantly surprised. The stories were very similar in many ways because of the plot and the ideas behind the story. I an glad we are going to do a week on short stories because I enjoy them very much and a couple years ago in high school I actually had the chance to write my own short story. It will be interesting to see what people have to say about these in class because of the change in pace of the things we are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment